What do we do with your money?
One of the important tasks of the Foundation “Verdriet door je hoofd" is the monitoring of the chatrooms on the website and answering questions from children, as well as parents and professional helpers. Furthermore, money is need to develop new materials to support children even more for when one of their parents or another relative is affected by cancer. You can find examples of materials that have already been developed in the shop (bestellen).
You can support us financially in the following ways:
- Donate a one-off amount on account number NL46INGB0660238713 under the name de Stichting Verdriet door je Hoofd in Badhoevedorp.
- Periodically donate a (set) amount.
- If you would like to donate € 100,00 or more annually then it is interesting to do that in the form of a periodical donation for the period of five years. That donation is tax deductible. See under Taxes what the best way to do that is.
If you would like to support the Foundation in another way, that is possible, for instance, in one of the following ways:
- Organize an event for us. If required, we can send you PR materials.
- Help us with good ideas for fund raising and publicity
- Mention us at conferences and meetings and/or represent us with a stand
- Mention the existence of the Foundation in any published materials or on your website
Without your help the Foundation cannot do its work!
For more information please contact Janny Salomé, Secretary.
We have an ANBI status (819602772). An ANBI is a public benefit organization. An institution can only be an ANBI if it is at least 90% committed to the common good.
Tax authorities: ANBI
We are grateful for the grants received from AstraZeneca BV and Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederland. Without these grants it would not have been possible to renew the information material and to distribute it further to the target group.
The conversion of the website to a mobile version has been made possible in part by Mariëlle Voormolen and Innerwheel.
Each year a part of the profit of VivCourt goes to charity. One of the employees went looking for a foundation that suited him. A friend of his youngest has a father who has cancer, so he ended up with us. We received a donation of € 3000.00 which we are very happy with. On behalf of all the children: thanks VivCourt!